A great pre-workout snack or a fun way to change up your breakfast routine! Add some peanut butter and you’ve got yourself a sandwich!
This is a small batch recipe. It makes about 2 waffles in a regular (not Belgian) waffle maker.
- ⅓ cup cooked, mashed sweet potato
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup white whole wheat flour (or oat flour)
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- topping options: nut butter, fresh fruit, yogurt, syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Divide batter in half and cook 2 waffles using waffle maker- make sure to grease with cooking spray, oil or butter first.
- Top as desired and serve.