The perfect balance of spicy and sweet, this bacon wrapped chicken will be a hit with the whole family.
It’s easy to make AND it involves bacon- so it’s gotta be good, right?! You can adjust the amount of brown sugar and cayenne better depending on how sweet/spicy you want it!
1 pound chicken tenders
1 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp paprika
½ – 1 tsp cayenne pepper *
½ tsp garlic powder
2-3 tsp brown sugar *
3-4 strips bacon
- Combine melted butter, spices and sugar in a small bowl to make a paste.
- Rub spice mixture onto top and bottom of chicken tenders.
- Slice bacon strips in half lengthwise.
- Wrap half a slice of bacon around each tender.
- Place on a baking sheet covered in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 20 min or until tenders reach 165 degrees F.
- Switch oven to broil and broil on high for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully so they don’t burn!
*Adjust the amount of sugar and pepper depending on how sweet/spicy you want it!I buy chicken that’s precut into strips/tenders but you could also do this with chicken breasts or even chicken nuggets…just cut bacon accordingly!