Ready in one minute and easy to customize, after trying these Egg Waffles you’ll never want to cook eggs in a pan again!
- Sausage (pre-cooked)
- Peppers, onions or other veggies
- Cheese, if desired
- Grease waffle iron and heat to medium setting.
- Crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour eggs into waffle iron.
- Top with sausage, veggies and cheese.
- Shut waffle iron and hold firmly closed for about 15 seconds.
- Let go and let cook for another 30-45 seconds.
- Open and remove with a fork.
- Repeat as many times as desired.
I didn’t included quantities because you can make as many as you’d like. Just use two eggs per “waffle”, add whatever mix-ins you want and cook for a minute or so. Make sure you waffle iron is clean so there isn’t stuff for the eggs to stick to and make sure to oil it beforehand like you would if you were making regular waffles.
Have you tried these? Are you going to? What mix-ins will you add to yours?