Just popping in with a quick snack idea! And this is also great for an after workout snack!
Who says you can’t have your chips and eat them too? These nutritious apple chips are an easy, healthy new way to think about snack food.
- Core apples if desired.
- Slice apples as thinly as possible (You can use a mandolin).
- Place on a greased baking sheet (or use a silpat).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 225 degrees F for one hour.
- Flip apple slices over and bake for 1 hour more.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
You experiment and use other fruits which ever you desire! 😀